Join our community
Make a big impression at the Annual Yoga Expo!
The Yoga Expo was such a great experience! As an exhibitor and sponsor, we were able to truly interact with people on a deeper level as they were completely committed to themselves throughout the day. Everything at The Yoga Expo was positive, and well organized. We were very pleased with the foot traffic, and quality of attendees.
Just wanted to thank you so much for having us part of the LA Yoga Expo this past weekend. You guys did a great job putting the event together, I enjoyed all the social media posts you shared and the exciting email updates along the way. Everyone on-site was very helpful and made the event go smooth, hope we can work with you again in the future for another fun event!
Each 10x10 exhibitor booth includes a 6-ft skirted table, 2 chairs, piping & drape, ID sign, and a wastebasket.
We provide up to 6 staff wristbands and they are available during load-in at The Yoga Expo Information Booth.
Our shows bring in an average of 2000-3000 attendees per event.
Including but not limited to the following: social marketing including (Facebook & Instagram), PR firm, and digital marketing campaigns per city.
Electricity is extra (provided by convention center) and ranges between $80-$110 per outlet
Is permitted although additional fees may apply per city as per local health permitting guidelines.
1. General Matters. Management’s obligation to hold the Exposition is conditioned upon the Facility making available the space applied for by Management on the dates specified. Management has the sole right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion in the Exposition. Management makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the number of persons who will attend the Exposition.
2. Assignment, Use of Space. Management shall assign to Exhibitor exhibit space for the period of the Exposition. Each such assignment is made for the period of the Exposition only and does not imply that the same or similar space will be held or offered for future Expositions. Management reserves the right to withdraw its acceptance of this application and to cancel Exhibitor’s participation in the Exposition if it determines that Exhibitor is not eligible to participate, or Exhibitor’s products or services are not eligible to be displayed. Exhibitor may not assign or sublet its exhibit space, or any part thereof (including so- called “booth sharing”), nor exhibit, offer for sale, or advertise articles not manufactured or sold by the exhibiting company, except where such articles are necessary to the proper demonstration or operation of Exhibitor’s display, in which case the identification shall be limited to the manufacturer’s normal, regular nameplate. Exhibitor may not permit non-exhibiting company representatives to operate from or share its booth. Decisions of Management regarding use of exhibit space shall, in all instances, be final and binding. Should Exhibitor fail to meet agreed upon payment terms, TYE reserves the right to reassign or cancel Exhibitor benefits.
3. Relocation; Floor Plan Revisions. Management reserves to itself the exclusive right to revise floor plans and/or move assigned Exhibitors as it deems necessary.
4. Occupancy, Payment Defaults. All participation costs must be paid when due, and in any event in full prior to Exhibitor’s move-in. If Exhibitor fails to occupy its contracted space, fails to pay any or all fees in a timely manner, or fails to perform, meet, or observe any term or condition set forth herein, it shall not be relieved of the obligation of paying the full cost o f its participation in the Exposition and Management, at its discretion, may cancel this agreement and Exhibitor’s participation in the Exposition and reassign the exhibit space. In the event that Exhibitor tenders the exhibit fees after such reassignment, Management may assign to it such other exhibit space, if then available, which Management deems appropriate. Exhibitors shall not be entitled to any refund of any part of any fee and shall remain liable for payment of all fees set forth in this agreement, subject only to the applicable cancellation schedule herein.
5. Installing, Exhibiting, Dismantling. Hours and dates for installing, exhibiting and dismantling shall be those specified by Management. All displays must be fully set up by the opening of the Exposition, and all exhibits must be open for business during all Exposition hours. In addition, Exhibitor may not dismantle or pack any portion of its display until the Exposition officially closes. Exhibitor shall be liable for all storage and handling charges resulting from failure to remove exhibit ma terial from the Exposition before conclusion of the dismantling period. When vacated, all exhibit space shall be left in good order. 6. Contractor Services and Information. Management shall select and/or approve each contractor to provide support and facilities services. Management assumes no responsibility for failure of performance by, or the conduct of, any contractor or subcontractor or its employees.
6. Observance of Laws and Regulations. Exhibitor shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, regulations, codes and ordinances of any applicable government authority, all rules of the Facility and the jurisdiction in which the Facility is located (now in effect or herein after promulgated).
7. Attendance; Hours. Admission policies and Exposition hours shall remain, at all times, the prerogative of Management, and may be revised or amended to suit unforeseen conditions.
8. Exhibitor Conduct. Exhibitor, and each of its employees and representatives, shall conduct itself in a manner in accordance with standards of decency and good taste. Exhibits shall be admitted and shall remain from day to day solely on strict compliance with the rules herein laid down and those outlined in Exhibitor Service Manual. Management reserves the right to reject, eject or prohibit any exhibit, in whole or in part, or any exhibitor or its representatives or invitees, with or without given cause. If cause is not given, Management’s liability therefore shall not exceed the return of the amount of rental unearned at the time of ejection. If Exhibitor or any portion of its exhibit is ejected for violation of applicable rules or for any other reason, no refund of exhibit fees or payment by Management of other amounts shall be made. Exhibitor shall observe all union contracts in effect between TYE, the event contractor, the Facility, and various labor organizations. Exhibitor shall obtain, at its own expense, adequate insurance covering Exhibitor’s participation in the event. Exhibitor may not assign this contract witho ut the prior written consent of TYE.
9. Booth Personnel. Exhibitor representatives are restricted to personnel engaged in the display, demonstration, application or sale of the company’s product or services. Booth personnel shall wear their Exhibitor badge identification at all times while they are in the exhibit area. Badges are non-transferable, and if transferred to or used by any party other than the individual to whom it was issued, may be canceled by Management in its absolute discretion. All other employees of exhibiting companies must register as Show Attendees. Management reserves the right to restrict or limit the number of booth representatives. 11. Photography. Exhibitor is prohibited from taking any type of photograph or videotape of the Exposition without Management’s consent. Unauthorized use of photography or videotape equipment is subject to confiscation by Management.
Exhibitor agrees that Management may take photographs of Exhibitor’s booth space, exhibit and exhibit personnel for any promotional use by Management or the Expositions.
10. Taxes, Licenses. Exhibitor shall be responsible for obtaining all licenses, permits and approvals under local, state or Federal law applicable to its activity at, and obtaining all tax identification numbers and paying all taxes, licen se fees and other charges that become due to any governmental authority in connection with, the Exposition.
11. Cancellations. If for any reason beyond TYE's reasonable control (including but not limited to: strikes; acts, regulations or orders of governmental authorizes; civil disorder; disasters; acts of terrorism; acts of war; acts of God (such as hurricane, flooding, earthquake, volcanic eruption, communicable disease (such as covid19), etc.) it is impossible to run the above- mentioned event, then in those circumstances, TYE will seek to reschedule the event. Upon rescheduling, your Exhibitor package and benefits will be transferred automatically to the newly scheduled event. Should TYE be unable to reschedule the event the Exhibitor will be credited the fee to use across any other TYE event in up to the following 51 weeks. Exhibitor shall have the right to cancel its Exhibitor of this event up to 90 business days prior to the start of the event and will be allowed to apply Exhibitor fees toward another TYE event in the following 51 weeks (up to), however, 100% of Exhibitor fee must be paid prior to the start of the originally contracted event and prior to any credit being issued. Should this other event take place prior to the originally contracted event, said monies will be due no later than 30 business days prior to the start of the new event. Should the Exhibitor cancel prior to 90 business days before the conference date, upon receipt of full payment, the Exhibitor will receive a credit memorandum for the value of the amount contracted, minus 10% administrative fee and 5% for every month marketing benefits have been received (including, but not limited to, branding, marketing, website listings), up to a maximum of 25% of the contract amount. Should this value exceed current payment, a balance will be due from the Exhibitor to reach set level. Should Exhibitor cancel its Exhibitor within 90 business days of the commencement of the event the fees due to TYE will equal 100% of the Exhibitor fee, without the right to transfer credit to another event, and must be paid in full no later than 30 business days prior to the start of the event. In addition, all decorating expenses Management incurs in decorating canceled exhibit space shall be due and payable to Management from Exhibitor upon demand.
12. Copyrighted Materials. Exhibitor shall not violate any copyrights with respect to writings, music or other materials used by it at the Exposition or at any affiliated function and assumes sole liability and responsibility for the use and display of all copyrighted materials at an Exposition and shall obtain any and all necessary licenses therefor. Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Management, any association owner or Exhibitors, the Facility, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, of whatever kind and nature, which any one and/or each of them shall sustain, incur or become subject to, involving, arising from, or relating to, Exhibitor’s breach of any of its obligations contained herein or the use of copyrighted materials at the Exposition or any affiliated function.
13. Limitation of Liability; Indemnity. Neither Management nor the Facility, nor any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives, shall be held liable for, and each is hereby released from any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person or property of Exhibitor or any of its visitors, officers, agents, employees or other representatives, resulting from Exhibitor’s participation in the Exposition, licensing and/or use of exhibition space hereunder, or the failure of Management to make available the exhibit space or hold the Exposition, however caused, including that caused by Management’s or any Facility’s, or its officers’, agents’, employees’ or other representatives’ negligence. Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Management and the Facility and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, from, any and all claims, demands, suits, liability damages, loss, costs, attorneys’ fees, and expenses of any kind which might result or arise from its participation in the Exposition, its licensing and/or use of exhibition space hereunder, or any action or failure to act on the part of Exhibitor or its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives. Exhibitor understands that neither Management nor the Facility, nor its affiliates, maintains insurance covering Exhibitor’s liability or property, and Exhibitor is advised to obtain, at its sole expense, insurance for its exhibit material and products against loss or damage, and public liability insurance against injury to the person or property of others. Exhibitor shall provide evidence of such insurance to Management and the Facility upon request. It is understood all property of Exhibitor is in its care, custody, and control in transit to, or from, or within the confines of the Facility, and neither Management nor the Facility assumes any responsibility therefor. In no event shall Management be liable to Exhibitor or anyone claiming through Exhibitor for incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages, including lost profits, even if Management has been apprised of the possibility of such loss.
14. Damage to Facility. Exhibitors are liable for any damage caused to Facility floors, walls, or columns, or to standard booth equipment, or to other exhibitors’ property.
15. Exhibitor Responsibility. The Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of injury or damages to displays, equipment and other property brought upon the hotel premises, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Hotel, its owners, affiliated companies, agents, servants and employees from any and all such losses, damages and claims.
16. Amendment, Interpretation. Management shall have full power in the enforcement and interpretation of all terms, conditions and rules, and the power to make amendments and set further terms, conditions, and rules as it deems necessary and in the best interest of the Exposition. The connectives “and” and “or” shall be construed both conjunctively and disjunctively, the term “including” shall mean including without limitation, and words in the singular include the plural, and words in the plural include the singular.
17. ALL products must remain in YOUR space. That is, any and all products especially smell-fragrance (essential oil, or other) must remainin the confines of the space you purchased (in your booth only) Noise: such as music/videos etc, any noise generated in your space cannot exceed the ambient noise level (talking level in your space). It must not affect other booths. It is your responsibility to showcase your products in such a way that it does not affect other exhibitors or attendees; i.e., if you sell essential oils or other fragrance related products: you can have attendees smell-sample your oils/formulas by individual dip sticks that are either given to the attendee or thrown away into a sealed container after use. You may NOT spray ANY products into the air or diffuse by electric diffuser or other means that causes the product/smell to leave your space. These Burning practices will NO longer be allowed at The Yoga Expo: Burning of Incense/sage/or other herbs. Scented Candles (only Unscented) is allowed.
18. Agreement to Terms, Conditions and Rules. Exhibitor agrees to observe and abide by the foregoing terms, conditions and rules, those contained in the Exhibitor Service Manual, and by such additional terms, conditions and rules made by Management from time to time for the efficient and safe operation of the Exposition, all of which constitute a part of this Agreement. The rights of Management under this Agreement shall not be deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Management. All matters not specifically covered herein are subject to the sole discretion of TYE.